Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Being Totally Cereal

Once again I want to apologize for bringing up politics in yesterday's blog. I was trying to make a point about freedom of speech, it figures into DC because that was the most important thing to the Founding Fathers, who made it the first amendment. Sports is the one thing that brings us together, and I feel bad bringing up the things that split the country on something that is supposed to be fun. But the Grammys were pretty bad. On a completely different issue, Sally Jenkins, who is on a different side of the political spectrum from me, makes my point more eloquently. There is a reason she works for the Post and I just write a stupid blog. Here it is:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/01/AR2010020102067.html

And go Caps!!!!!

No comments: